Birds In Chandeliers would like to congratulate you on your engagement. Please take a moment to complete the information below in order to be considered to be featured in our “Love Birds” weekly segment. *Please note that questions 1-4 must be answered. Copy and paste the following questions onto an email. Send to email@example.com. Birds In Chandeliers post one “Love Birds” submission per week on each Monday. Also, please send 1-3 photos of you and your fiance. Photos must be 240 DPI or greater.
*1. Your Information: Your name and your fiance’s name?
*2. Engagement: Date of engagement and how did your fiance propose
*3. Date of wedding
*4. Wedding Details: Location of wedding (city, state)
5. What has been the hardest part about planning a wedding?
6. What has been the most fun about planning your wedding?
7. Would you say that your wedding is more traditional or trendy or a mix of both?
8. What colors are you using in your wedding?
9. Any advice for brides who are just getting started?
10.What resources have you used for ideas, inspiration, planning?
11. Do you feel that the wedding industry is lacking anything in terms of helping a bride plan for her big day?
12. Are you taking a honeymoon? If so, where to?
13. Do you have any parties planned? If so, what were the themes (ie Around theHouse, Gift Card Party, Stock the Bar)
14. Bachelorette party? If so where?
15. Anything that you wish you would have known at the start of the wedding process that you know now?
16. What are you most looking forward to about your big day?
17. Any wedding vendors that have gone above and beyond to ensure an enjoyable experience?
We truly appreciate your time in completing the above information. Please log on daily to www.birdsinchandeliers.com to get your daily feed for all things wedding.
Birds In Chandeliers